I went to the website that listed on the blog 6 assignment, and it gave me schedule and steps what am I supposed to do. It kind of confused me a little bit, so I'll just do what I planned to do.
I did a lot of research for my topic (Twins and The Wrinkles of Aging) and I also read a lot of articles. The only problem is, based from my research the articles are pretty much the same and don't give out too many informations. So, I still have a lot of things to do since I have to hand in the first draft on Monday. I also interested in the option number 4, to make my own website which I've done this before for my computer class. I probably would do that instead of writing an article for wikipedia. Basically, I'm still working on my paper and hopefully I finish everything on time.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment