The only reason why I chose Twins and The Wrinkles of Aging is because of the article in Allure magazine. It really took my interest when I was reading it and it makes me want to write about it. So the first source that I got is from Allure magazine, “Living Young” by Joan Kron. In this article I found a lot of information about what keeps a woman from looking young and the study of identical twins. Also from this article, it gives me the causes of wrinkles and it shows pictures of twins and it compares of how one twin looks younger or older than the others.
The other article that I found was from the New York Times by Tara Parker – Pope. This article is pretty much the same with the Allure magazine article, but in this article is more like what we should stop to do so we don’t get wrinkles and look older in our age.
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/02/05/twin-studies-explain-wrinkles-of-aging/?pagemode=print
And also the similar article from ABC news.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/studying-twins-learn-aging/story?id=8664904
The other article that I found was the ways to reduce wrinkles. In this article, there’s a list of things that we could do to prevent wrinkles and how to look younger.
http://www.webmd.com/skin-beauty/features/23-ways-to-reduce-wrinkles
and
http://www.wikihow.com/Prevent-Wrinkles
Those articles that I found will be very useful for me to write the article for my english project.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment